Criminal Record Check in Canada
Our Criminal Record Check in Canada is done in the national registry of the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) by a Canadian police department.
For entreprises and employees only.The Criminal Record Check in Canada can be done by itself to know if your candidate is already quilty of a criminal act or combined with the court record check in all the Canadian provinces to know if your candidate is presently accused of a criminal act.
The answer will be provided to you by email within 24hrs of working days or same day if it’s urgent. Whether you are employer or if you represent a non-profit organisation SIM BACKGROUND CHECK has a solution that suits you.
Protect your company and your employees!
Protecting your business is essential these days. The Criminal Record Check is an essential pre-employment screening program for all companies in Canada. It is important to put in place a program to ensure that you choose the most reliable and honest people.
To enable us to conduct a criminal record check, please request the Criminal Record Consent Form by email.
The consent of the candidate is required.
The police certificate will be provided to you by email within 24hrs of working days or same day if it’s urgent.
CONSENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Consent forms must be filled out in the computer only.
* Please note that you must use Google Chrome or Firefox to fill the consent directly on the computer.
- The applicant must signed and provide two (2) pieces of identity with photo (driver’s license, passport or health insurance). The applicant’s identity documents must be verified by the company representative.
- The representative must then sign the form to confirm that he has verified the applicant’s identity documents.
- Scan the completed consent and picture ID’s must be scanned and send by email in one PDF by applicant to the following address: email@example.com